At Milano Doors we are committed to ensuring our customers' privacy. When you visit MilanoDoors.com, your Internet service provider is automatically recognized, but you cannot be identified as an individual. You are not required to provide us with any information in order to browse the our website. If you choose to provide information including but not limited to, your name, your date of birth, your email address and your telephone number, this information will only be used as described in this policy.
Milano Doors uses personal information you submit for the following purposes:
- To provide the products and services you request;
- To process your orders;
- For our marketing and promotional purposes;
- To ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and pleasant as possible.
- Milano Doors does not sell or exchange any personal information of its customers with any third parties.
- MilanoDoors.com protect your credit card and other confidential information with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption. Additionally, we has taken measures to ensure that shopping on our website is a safe and enjoyable experience for our valued customers. We use SSL technology to encrypt your personal and credit card information through a secure server using encryption keys.